As a Nitrocellulose Solution Manufacturer, our company is still on sale,
please contact us.
1. We have to figure out some of the characteristics of nitro-bai-based paint and polyester paint: nitro-based paint is a two-component paint. When mixing the ratio, only the main paint and thinner are mixed in a certain ratio, and it does not require curing agent. Yes, it is a quick-drying paint;
2. The polyester paint is a three-component paint. When the proportion is mixed, it is the main paint: curing agent: thinner is mixed in a certain proportion, it must be added with a curing agent, otherwise the paint or paint on the furniture After spraying the paint, the paint will not dry;
3. As for nitrocellulose paint, the fullness of its paint film will come slowly, so no matter the primer or the topcoat should be thinly brushed or sprayed multiple times; from the decoration cost, it will cost more; but nitrocellulose The characteristic of the base paint is that its yellowing resistance is superior to other paints;
4. As for polyester paint, the fullness of the paint film should come sooner. Brush or spray 2-3 times with ordinary primer, and the fullness of the paint film will be there. From the cost of decoration, it is better than Nitro-lacquer is more economical; but the yellowing resistance of polyester paint is slightly worse than that of nitro-lacquer.
Paint is an indispensable type of building materials in the modern architectural decoration industry. The brands and types of paint are very rich. However, no matter what brand and where the paint products are suitable, it is recommended that consumers choose high-quality paint products when buying Product, because paint is a kind of chemical product if some harmful substances in inferior products exceed the standard, it will cause serious damage to people's physical and mental health, then what kind of paint can be regarded as a good paint? What is the standard of good paint? Let's listen to the analysis made by the editor of Jiuzheng for you.
From a professional perspective, the quality of paint can be roughly analyzed in three aspects:
1. In terms of its paint film function, the important function of decoration paint is decoration and protection; decorative effects: such as uniformity of gloss, diversity of colors, fullness, etc. Protective effects such as: hardness, scratch resistance, chemical resistance, aging resistance, etc.;
2. In terms of construction performance, such as leveling, sanding, filling, dry speed, etc.;
3. In terms of its environmental performance, such as triphenyl content, free TDI content, soluble heavy metal content, organic volatile content, etc., whether it meets the standards.
Our company also sells Nitrocellulose, please contact us.